Tuesday, April 1, 2014



Kate Upton Other Woman clips Kate Upton jiggles in a bikini in new The Other Woman clip


I don’t care how many times they tease us with clips and trailers from The Other Woman featuring Kate Upton’s bouncing breasts I refuse to sit through any film starring Cameron Diaz ever again. I will, however, watch every single clip and trailer from The Other Woman featuring Kate Upton’s bouncing breasts. It’s a solid policy, I think.


Damn… there’s also an ass shot? Nope, still not going to see it.


Kate Upton Other Woman clip Kate Upton jiggles in a bikini in new The Other Woman clip


Related: Kate Upton and her bouncy boobs starred in a movie (with GIF!)



Want more Kate Upton pics, videos & GIFs? We’ve got you covered right here.



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!