Tuesday, April 1, 2014



Miranda Kerr naked GQ sex Miranda Kerr did a naked photo shoot; talked about masturbating and sex with women


This newly single Miranda Kerr is so f–king awesome!! Not only is she almost continuously naked now she’s also talking about banging women and says that she’s “had an orgasm in the air.” Damn… if I was a big-time male celebrity I’d be doing anything and everything in my power to hook up with this woman as soon as possible. (Of course, Leo’s already way ahead of us on this one, as usual.)


Related: Miranda Kerr got naked in a wonderful new Reebok commercial


Okay, where to begin… how about with the sex talk, courtesy the geniuses over at UK GQ .


Miranda says that when it comes to sex, she always wants feedback from her lover…


“I always ask for a critique on my performance. I always want to better myself in every way.”


Now the lesbian talk…


“I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however—a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.”


Then there’s the Mile High talk…


“Let’s put it this way, I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.”


Holy. Shit.


And finally, the naked pics… thank you, UK GQ . Thank you, thank you, thank you.


You might want to stay seated at your desk for a few minutes after reading all of this and then checking out those photos. Just sayin’…


Related: Did Miranda Kerr get a boob job? Let’s examine the evidence


Miranda Kerr covers GQ! [GQ]




Miranda Kerr image by DFree/Shutterstock



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!