Tuesday, July 29, 2014



I get a lot of emails, a lot of readers telling me “this is the best thing I’ve ever seen” with a subsequent link to something that’s not the best thing I’ve ever seen. But this morning, I actually spit out my coffee. This morning I actually laughed for five solid minutes.


May I present you with: Asian Morgan Freeman.


Asian Morgan Freeman Asian Morgan Freeman is the doppelganger to top all doppelgangers


/dead


I want Asian Morgan Freeman to narrate my life. I want Asian Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption. I want Asian Morgan Freeman to suck on helium and have a conversation with me.


I imagine Morgan Freeman’s reaction to Asian Morgan Freeman will be something like this.


Morgan Freeman 4 Asian Morgan Freeman is the doppelganger to top all doppelgangers


Or this.


Morgan Freeman 7 Asian Morgan Freeman is the doppelganger to top all doppelgangers


Or any of these.


Morgan Freeman reaction 640x481 Asian Morgan Freeman is the doppelganger to top all doppelgangers


Thanks to Guyism reader Mark for the tip



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!