Monday, July 28, 2014



kate upton body Kate Upton: Ive been begging for this body my whole life!


Sometimes dreams do come true, especially in the case of Kate Upton wishing, no begging, to have the voluptuous figure she has now.


Related: Kate Upton says she hasn’t ruled out posing for Playboy


In a new interview with Elle magazine Kate shared her hopes and dreams of having the killer you body you see today…


Kate Upton boobs Kate Upton: Ive been begging for this body my whole life!


“When I first started modeling, I was a normal catalogue model. Then, I became a woman, and I was really excited about becoming a woman. Because I’m from Florida, it’s all about being in bathing suits. It’s a different view of beauty there. You are ugly if you don’t have a curvy body. And I didn’t have one, and then I got one, and thought, ‘Yessss!’”


Kate Upton naked gif Kate Upton: Ive been begging for this body my whole life!


“And then people say, ‘Oh, wow, you’re healthy.’ And you’re like, ‘Wait, what? I’ve been begging for this body my whole life!’”


kate upton 320 Kate Upton: Ive been begging for this body my whole life!


We couldn’t agree more, Kate. Bravissimo.


Related: Kate Upton shared a topless selfie in bed (you read that correctly)


Kate Upton for ELLE [Elle]




Kate Upton image by Helga Esteb/Shutterstock



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!