Friday, July 18, 2014




I’m not saying the FAIL here was due to a weight issue, but if he was a little smaller I’m all but certain this would have worked.


So what do we do? On the one hand I don’t want to live in a world where we’re too big to enjoy a good ‘ol round of fire extinguisher jetpacking, but on the other hand…’Merica. I’m not cutting down my back intake just to play with some measly fire extinguishers. I think I’d much rather sit back and complain about how it’s 2014 and we still don’t have hoverboards!


RELATED:



Did Tim McGraw slap a female fan after she grabbed his package?


Here’s 9 of the most expensive foods in the world to add to your bucket list


fire extinguisher jetj pack Dear America, have we gotten so big we our jetpacks dont even work anymore?


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!