Monday, July 21, 2014



Francia Raisa bikini In other celebs sharing bikini butt pics news, heres Francia Raisa


I told you you that pretty much every female celebrity was sharing pics of their butts in bikinis this weekend. Francia Raisa of The Secret Life of the American Teenager just didn’t want to be left out.


I guess maybe I should have called her Francia Raisa of Christmas Bounty with Mike “The Miz” Mizanin since he just won the Intercontinental strap last night in most bogus fashion, but then I would be singling myself out as a WWE nerd and not the cool guy you see here trolling for female celebrity bikini butt pics on Instagram. Hmmm, that didn’t sound all that great either.


Hey look! A hot female celeb in a bikini!!!! *genius use of distraction*


Related: 51 best actresses to follow on Instagram




Related: The 100 sexiest actresses under the age of 30



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!