Thursday, July 10, 2014




Can we get her a role in the next X-Men movie? Clearly this qualifies as a superpower, right?


Think of the endless opportunities here, the plethora of objects she could shoot from her breast in to her mouth….I mean, what if I was leaning over and she shot things in to my mouth instead of hers? I’d never have trouble swallowing a pill as long as I lived. Can we make this happen after we hook up the X-Men role?


P.s., I think it goes without saying that this video had nothing to do with candy.


RELATED:



Here’s why every backyard party needs a one-legged woman


Real Women Have Curves (PICS)


SOURCE: reddit


cleavage candy trick Japanese girls bikini candy trick will pass the time from six to midnight


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!