Monday, July 21, 2014



lea michele butt pics1 Lea Michele shared even more bikini butt pics from her vacation


I’m being totally serious here now. Does Lea Michele show off her butt as much on Glee as she does on Instagram? Because if so I now understand why that show is so popular. Of course if she doesn’t then I still don’t get it. Help me out here.


And I love how Lea is trying to make it like she’s just showing off the amazing view she’s looking at while on vacation and this isn’t about the amazing view WE’RE looking at by captioning her photo, “The beautiful Amalfi coast!” I see something beautiful all right, and it ain’t the coast.


Related: Lea Michele is now officially the queen of the celebrity butt selfie





Related: Lea Michele is still really good at sharing pictures of her butt



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!