Friday, July 11, 2014



Matthew Stafford’s future bride, Kelly Hall, did the worm. So did another girl in a bikini. Let’s watch this moment over and over again.



I’ve given Kelly Hall a hard time before. Mostly because of her dumb tweet concerning Lions fans. That pissed me off. But I’m over it because I’m an adult. I’m over it because she’s honestly a nice person. Also, boobs. That too.


Kelly Hall 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall nude 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall naked 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall and Lindsey Duke 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall boobs 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall Instagram 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall naked 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants Kelly Hall worm 285x200 Matthew Staffords fiancee did the worm then something moved in my pants


[It's Always Sunny In Detroit]



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!