Friday, July 18, 2014



Emily Agnes Meet British stunner Emily Agnes, your July 2014 Playmate of the Month


Dammit, we’re over halfway through July and I haven’t featured this month’s Playboy Playmate. What’s wrong with me? Meet British stunner Emily Agnes, this month’s most excellent selection.


According to her Playboy profile, Emily Agnes is all natural and says that her best physical features are her legs and eyes. But what about those beautiful, natural breasts? “I grew them myself,” she says proudly. I’d be proud too, you know, if I was a girl…moving on.


Related: Italian model Bianca Balti might be the hottest Playboy cover model ever



Check out even more of the amazing talent to pose for Playboy over the past several months here.



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!