Thursday, July 17, 2014



Miguel Angel Jimenez got stuck in one of Royal Liverpool’s many bunkers. A conventional shot was not in the cards so the Mechanic began, well, humping the bunker. At least that’s what I think he’s doing.


What did I get myself in to?


Bunker 1 640x334 Miguel Angel Jimenez dry humped a bunker at the British Open


I’m just going to sit right here.


Bunker 2 640x323 Miguel Angel Jimenez dry humped a bunker at the British Open


What if I get on my knees?


Bunker 3 640x329 Miguel Angel Jimenez dry humped a bunker at the British Open


NOPE.



Bunker 4 640x329 Miguel Angel Jimenez dry humped a bunker at the British Open


Alright, whatever. Let’s see if those stretches work.


Bunker 5 640x370 Miguel Angel Jimenez dry humped a bunker at the British Open


Heave-Ho!


miguel angel jimenez Miguel Angel Jimenez dry humped a bunker at the British Open



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!