Wednesday, July 16, 2014



Are you not bro-ing out hard enough this summer? Is it time you stepped up your bro game? Well, these Manhattanite über bros from FH Wadsworth have just what you need.


fh wadworth belts 640x960 NYC über bros launch Kickstarter for bro iest belts ever

Call it kitschy, call it campy, but whatever you do make sure you call it ‘bro.’ This KickStarter from FH Wadsworth is so prototypical Manhattanite-Bro I don’t even know where to begin. But is that a bad thing? Because I actually dig the sh*t out of these belts and would probably wear one ever day…. Let’s watch their KickStarter video, shall we?



Is it wrong that I really like these belts even after watching this over-the-top video for the umpteenth time trying to find a reason to despise them? Am I the bro I see at bars here in Manhattan and despise? So what if I want to wear one of these on my helicopter from the city out to Nantucket for the weekend, it’s still a free country isn’t it?


Well, if you’re interested in backing their KickStarter you can click HERE, or check out more photos below and hit the link after the jump. For now, I’m off to do some bro-introspection…


fh wadsworth belt salmon 640x359 NYC über bros launch Kickstarter for bro iest belts ever

fh wadsworth belt gold buckle 640x490 NYC über bros launch Kickstarter for bro iest belts ever



CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FH WADSWORTH KICKSTARTER OR BECOME AN FH WADSWORTH BACKER




Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!