Wednesday, July 2, 2014




The women of Denmark hold reputation as being some of the most beautiful in the world, and after watching this video I have to admit I’m a believer.


Like Mulder and Scully, I want to believe. I want to believe that there are gorgeous, full-figured women walking around the crowded streets of Denmark wearing nothing but a thin layer of black body paint.


Before I rant too much more, let’s all appreciate this guy’s reaction to seeing dem tig ‘ol bitties covered in black on the street. PRICELESS.


incredible reaction bodypaint Sexy Danish model in body paint has me wondering why Ive never been to Denmark

I’d congratulate her on #FreeingTheNips but she didn’t really go full monty here, did she? While not much is left to the imagination, it still seems that we have a lot of work left to do before we free the nips worldwide. For now, let’s just thank Danish TV for producing the best content I’ve seen all Summer.


RELATED:



31 reasons to love the WWE Divas (GIFs)


bodypaint chanel Sexy Danish model in body paint has me wondering why Ive never been to Denmark


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!