Friday, July 18, 2014



funniest celebrity tweets The 33 most entertaining celebrity tweets this week


Every week celebrities go on Twitter and speak their minds. Sometimes they’re funny, sometimes they’re thought-provoking, and sometimes we don’t know what they’re talking about. This list is all of that and more. Strap in. It could get bumpy.





Related: The 50 most entertaining celebrities to follow on Twitter

.








Mom jokes on Twitter, always good.









Man, what a nerd.









That’s why you never hear of sports riots in the Netherlands.









Ocho Cinco still has some catching up to do.









Man, I hope not.









Call me an A-hole all you want, buster?









You can stop playing the nerd card now, Olivia.









Not even Mark Twain?









Yes, I clicked it.









Sucks to be a parent in the 21st century.









Who doesn’t?









Me too!









I’m shocked ANYONE thinks that.









Really.









A+ burn.









Party animal.









I may never grow up then.









A lesson for us all.









Hyperbole much, Jason?









Because they’re Major League Baseball?









I feel you, Jen. I feel you.









No idea.









No, it is not.









True dat.









Sounds bass-akwards to me. (Sorry.)









Seriously, f-ck you iCloud.









Yes, they all got the memo. Every day.









And it’s way more classy.









Really?









Good to know, Blake. Thanks.









Have a great weekend, everyone!




Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!