Monday, July 14, 2014



Fuck her in the pussy The summer of f ck her right in the pussy continues with videobomb during World Cup final


The real star of the World Cup wasn’t a player, it wasn’t FIFA, it wasn’t the honey shot, it wasn’t those cutaways to Copacabana Beach. No sir. The real star of the World Cup were the folks interrupting broadcasts with “fuck her right in the pussy.” As Kevin Durant would say, you the real MVP.



I should probably provide you a story here. The name of the reporter, the TV station, when it happened, etc…but honestly, do you care? The beauty of “fuck her right in the pussy” is in the lack of details. It’s like the drunken one night stand of TV clips. I don’t need your name hun, I just need to reach orgasm and BAM, I’m done.


NEXT!



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!