Wednesday, April 2, 2014



There are numerous reasons why we love Kaley Cuoco, but the fact that she says that getting breast implants was the “best decision” she ever made only serves to add to that attraction. (Of course, here are a few pics of Kaley over the years to prove that she did indeed make a very wise choice.)


In her cover interview for Cosmo , Kaley tells us (via Fox News) that not only was getting breast implants at 18 was the “best decision [she] ever made” but that she also is a bit obsessed with the comments she receives on social media.


“I had no one following me until I met Superman. I’ve been in this business for 20 years, and my whole life, I could go anywhere, do anything. There had not been one paparazzi photo of me until like several months ago. The recognition was crazy.”


This has led to her seeing the good and bad that comes with being popular on social media.


“I started reading [the social media comments] and thought, Maybe I need to make more of an effort and not go out in my UGGs and be disgusting. So I started putting on makeup. And they started writing, ‘Wow, someone really likes being in front of the camera’ and ‘Her hair’s done now for coffee.’ I couldn’t do anything right. Why am I reading this stuff? But I’m obsessed. I openly admit to being totally insane about that.”


Want more Kaley Cuoco news, pics, GIFs & video? We’ve got you covered right here.


Kaley Cuoco Is Obsessed With Reading Online Comments [Cosmo]



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!