Monday, July 28, 2014



kim kardashian butt photoshoot Kim Kardashians butt stars in TREMENDOUS new Instagram video


Kim Kardashian shared a WONDERFUL video on Instagram of her butt doing a bikini shoot in Thailand which I assume was aired on Keeping Up With The Kardashians due to all the horrible noise in the background. Just fair warning that if you don’t watch the show, like me, the sound can be a bit jarring. Perhaps turn the volume down before viewing is all I’m saying.


Now then, I have heard rumors that Keeping Up With The Kardashians isn’t doing as well as it used to and at some point here it could be canceled. If so, I have one suggestion: a new reality show starring just Kim Kardashian’s butt. Food for thought, E!.


Related: Kim Kardashian’s bikini selfie game is definitely on point



Related: Here’s Kim Kardashian sunbathing topless showing off her butt



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!