Monday, July 28, 2014




If you’re going to take a selfie with a swan, this video will be a warning. Swans ain’t interested.


Swans don’t want their picture taken. Especially this particular swan, who I believe is part of the Charlie Brown teacher sub-species of swans.


“Sure, pal, I’ll pose for your selfie [CHOMP] YEAH! Take that! You Pitbull impersonator. I’m swan! This is my fucking turf!” except it sounded like wa-waa-waant-wannt-waaa but you get the idea.


If you’re curious, here’s what the selfie looked like, right before swan took a chunk of meat out of this dude’s back.


Swan Selfie Warning: swans dont want to be in your selfie especially this swan


RELATED: 9 OF THE MOST SECRETLY BADASS ANIMALS ON EARTH



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!