Wednesday, July 16, 2014



Kristen Wiig nude scene PSA: Kristen Wiig is going to be completely naked in Welcome to Me


If you’ve ever dreamed of seeing SNL alum Kristen Wiig completely naked (and who among us hasn’t?), have we got some news for you! Because that’s exactly what she will be in her upcoming film with Will Ferrell called Welcome to Me.


Related: 18 of the best recurring SNL characters of all-time


And it’s not just some of that lameass gratuitous nudity either, it’s VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SCRIPT. At least according to Wiig in a new interview with Elle


“I’d never read a character like that. I got to a scene where it read, ‘She’s fully naked,’ and I remember thinking: If I do this movie, I have to do this scene, because it’s really important to this script.”


I don’t know what happens in this scene that makes it SO important for Kristen Wiig to be completely naked, but I do know that arguably, no not arguably, the best way to create buzz about a movie is for the female star, who we’ve never seen naked, to tell the world that she’s going to be naked in the movie. Hell, it doesn’t even have a release date yet and I already want to see it. Genius.


Related: 50 best ‘Saturday Night Live’ cast members ever


Seeing Kristen Wiig in a Different Light [Elle]




Kristen Wiig image by Debby Wong/Shutterstock



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!