Tuesday, July 22, 2014



The Rock Hercules 640x381 The Rocks beard for Hercules was made from testicle hair


The Rock was on Live with Kelly and Michael this morning, talking about Hercules and all the sacrifices he had to make to play the role. On top of working out twice a day, The Rock went through extensive costume and makeup work, some of which involved tedious effort. Oh yeah, and his beard was from made a yak’s testicle. As Kelly mentions, yak’s hair is expensive and soft. Does that mean a yak’s balls are soft too? I’m kinda intrigued here. I’ve written too much about balls, haven’t I? (*backs away from the computer)



If The Rock doesn’t win an Oscar, then the whole thing is a sham. A sham I tell you.


Photo via Radical Studios

Live With Kelly and Michael



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!