Friday, July 18, 2014



Haloti Ngata This dumbbell workout from an NFL player is just insane


On occasion, I like to brag about my own feats of strength. I also like to brag about my eating prowess but whatever, let’s not go there today. In this video, Ravens DT Haloti Ngata does an exercise called a “Get Up” with a 150-lb dumbbell. It’s pretty incredible, mostly because I have no idea how he did it.







Ok so this is technically called a Turkish Getup. The point of the workout is to keep the dumbbell above your head at all times. Sounds easy when it’s 20 or 30 pounds. But 150? Nah, I ain’t about that life bruh. You do what you do Ngata, I’ll just watch videos of it while eating pizza.


[Larry Brown Sports]



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!